FrSky has managed to introduce a transmitter at an entry-level price that surpasses many of the market’s best-name of RC brand systems. You may be concerned that to keep prices down, the quality has been cut. Compromising quality is not the FrSky way for the sake of price. FrSky may lack a fancy ad campaign and a huge marketing budget, but on the hardware, they don’t skimp!
The FrSky Taranis X9 Lite as a portable radio is a remarkable fusion of traditional radio design with the latest ACCESS protocol innovations. The Taranis X9 Lite inherits its classic form factor from the remote control of the FrSky Taranis X9D series while preserving the comfort of the classic grip design, it also adds a program scroll button that adds convenience when navigating the menu to further enhance the user experience.
The wired training function is retained for beginners, enabling beginners to improve their skills with the security of input on command from an instructor.
Like the Taranis X-Lite Pro, the new Taranis X9 Lite also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol in conjunction with the Ersky9X / OpenTX open-source operating system, 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a digital high-speed module interface.
For any transmitter, the most important aspect is to maintain a solid rock connection with the receiver. FrSky is well known for the ACCST frequency hopping technology, which takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability.
FrSky knows that the connection between transmitter and receiver can be affected by many things so that RSSI (receiver signal strength indication) is integrated into all telemetry receivers. The aircraft receiving quality is continuously monitored by the Taranis transmitter. Taranis will alert the pilot to critical signal quality. This saves aircraft and makes the hobby a lot safer
Additional ACCESS features such as wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations will gradually be unlocked to provide a more reliable, secure connection between remote and model. Make the X9 Lite a fully functional remote control with tons of additional features.
FrSky Taranis X9 Lite came up with 5 different colors:
Here are the main specifications of FrSky Taranis X9 Lite:
● Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
● Weight: 505g (without battery)
● Operating system: Ersky9X / OpenTX
● Number of channels: 24 channels
● Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
● Operating current: [email protected]
● Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
● Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
● Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
● Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
Here are the main features of FrSky Taranis X9 Lite:
● Ergonomic and compact design
● Installed with ACCESS protocol
● Supports spectrum analyzer function
● High-speed module digital interface
● G7 Noble potentiometer gimbal
● Supports wired training function
● Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
● The easily accessible battery compartment
(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)