You all must have heard about the OPPO Reno series, which is widely liked by its users, not only in India but all over the world wherever this phone was launched. Although you must have seen the features that you get with OPPO Reno2 as their main point of attraction was quad lens camera setup, which was able to offer up to 20x zoom. Moreover, it also offered a pop-up front camera and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Now OPPO has launched its Reno2 Z in China, let us have a look at all the features, price range, what price you can expect for India variants and many such things.
OPPO Reno2 Z Smartphone Features
OPPO recently launched its latest smartphone, that is Reno2 Z, in China. The previous version of the Reno series was highly appreciated as they took the mobile photography level to new heights. Let us have a look at the features that you would be able to see in the OPPO Reno2 Z.
- You would be able to see a 6.53 inch AMOLED full HD+ display with a notch-less screen that offers a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, you would be able to see an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Vertical quad camera setup with 48mp primary camera, 8mp superwide camera, 2mp macro lens and 2mp depth sensor camera.
- It also supports 1080p video recording at 30fps.
- It is equipped with Media Tek Helio P90 chipset.
- Supports VOOC 3.0flash charge technology with which you can get 20W fast charging.
About the OPPO Reno2 Z Smartphone Deal & Price
As it is now launched in China, the price there is 2,499 Yuan, which is near about $353. Moreover, it is said that the India market would be able to see an OPPO Reno2 discount because of the launch of OPPO Reno2 Z in India. Although the expected price of OPPO Reno2 Z in India is Rs- 29,990.