Effective Date: December 24, 2020
What Types of Information Does BrandCouponMallCollect from Me?
What About Cookies?
Do Third Parties Collect My Information?
- To customize and personalize the advertising and the content you see.
- To personalize and improve your experience on our Properties and when using our Services.
- To fulfill your requests for our Services.
- To send you information about topics that we think will be of interest to you.
- To alert you to the latest developments and features on our Services.
- To enter you in our sweepstakes when you request that we do so and to award prizes.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Properties and Services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your communications with us and other communications regarding your registration or use of our Services.
- For our research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes.
- To monitor our Properties and Services for compliance with our Terms of Service.
When WillBrandCouponMall Disclose My Information to Third Parties? We may share your personal information with other companies or individuals. For example:
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes. Please see below for your choices regarding this sharing.
- We may make any information you disclose when you participate in community and social networking features on our Properties available to other users. BrandCouponMall is not responsible for the information you disclose in public forums, and we strongly recommend that you disclose your personal information only to users that you know to be trustworthy.
- We may share your personal information with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
- We may share information with our agents, contractors, service providers, and partners who are providing services on our behalf and on behalf of our merchants and other partners, such as payment processing, data processing, customer service functions, and hosting.
- We may share your information in connection with an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of BrandCouponMall’ assets, affiliates, lines of business, or products, including at bankruptcy.
- We may share your information in order to (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the rights/property of our other users, business partners, employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; (iii) protect the safety and security of our employees, users, or members of the public; (iv) protect against fraud or for other risk management purposes; or (v) comply with the law or respond to law enforcement requests, subpoenas, legal process or inquiries.
Your Choices/ Your California Privacy Rights
BrandCouponMall adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our
BrandCouponMall uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information.
Links to Third-Party Ads and Properties
BrandCouponMall does not currently offer its Services in, or support user accounts from, Switzerland and countries in the European Economic Area. Users from other countries should note that BrandCouponMall collects, processes and stores information in the United States. By using our Services from locations outside of the United States, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States. The laws pertaining to the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information in the United States may vary from those in other countries and may be less stringent than the applicable laws in your state or country.
Our Services are not intended to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected personal information from children under 13 years old, we will take appropriate actions to delete this information.If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years old, and you believe that your child has provided personal information toBrandCouponMall, you may contact us to request that we delete your child’s personal information from our systems.
Updating Your Personal Information
You may review, update, or change information that you have provided to us, or request that we deactivate your account, by emailing us. If you request that we deactivate your account, we may retain certain personal information in our archives for record-keeping purposes. We are not able to remove personal information from the records or databases of third parties with which we have already shared such information.