When it comes to shopping for Adidas running shoes, it can be quite daunting to make a choice. It should be something that will be stylish, durable, bouncy and super comfortable for runners even after going miles. Speaking of comfort and fashion, Adidas has successfully ticked all the boxes and has stayed in the lead of futuristic running shoe designs for several years. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the different types of Adidas running shoes so you can pick the right one.
Adidas Ultra Boost 19
This is the first running shoe released by Adidas which was entirely made with Boost material. The responsive yet soft cushioning and lightweight made this shoe a favorite to the runners. However, some runners did not like the upper side of the shoe which seemed too shapeless for them.
- The unique design of the upper side
- The Boost foam is energy efficient
- The flexible upper side looks luxurious
- Design of the shoe is more suited to casual wear than for running purposes
- Moisture is trapped on the plastic edge
- Expensive for a non-cutting-edge shoe
Adidas Ultra Boost ST
This shoe has a very comfortable upper material and a bouncy midsole. That’s why it is suitable as a regular stability trainer. Although it’s heavier than other trainer shoes this comfy shoe can give a stable run
- Boost midsole gives bounciness
- The upper cloth fits perfectly
- The outsole is thin and lasts for a long time
- Heel pull tab feels uncomfortable to some runners
Adidas Ultra Boost X
This shoe will give your feet a “hugging cloud” feeling because of its customized arch support and lots of stellar Boost foam.
- Suitable for mid-wide heels due to its Achilles groove in solid heel stand
- The comfy arch that’ll wrap around your feet
- Responsiveness, stability along with cushioned midsol
- Only for women
- Weird wear and fitting problems
Adidas AdiZero Running Shoes
“AdiZero” group of shoes include running shoes which are super duper popular. These shoes include low heel stand, very good responsiveness and very lightweight. Some parts of the sole unit have Boost technology feature.
Adidas AdiZero Adios 4
This shoe is particularly designed for racing and speedrunning. If the shoe is properly maintained, then the midsole will provide Boost as well as comfort.
- Long lasting
- Improved upper side
- Available in few colors only
- Feels tight to wear
Adidas AdiZero Tempo 9
This shoe is a combination of boost which is updated with the latest technology for stability and soft cushion in sole. The Adidas AdiZero Tempo 9 shoe is considered either as a standard stability trainer or a big old racer or maybe both because this shoe is opted for distance running as well as faster running.
- Lightweight yet stable
- Streamlined design
- Most comfy cushion
- The upper side of the trainer can have better-securing feature
Adidas Solar Running Shoes
The Solar series came in the market in 2018 and very quickly took over the place of the famous Supernova trainers. These Solar shoes have similar features with the Ultra Boost shoes. However, the upper side does not add much to the look but mostly focuses on performance.
Adidas Solar Glide
This series of shoes is ideal for urban runner’s everyday use. They don’t bother with some peculiarities in these stylish shoes. These shoes are well suited to their every day long outdoor runs and gym visits.
- Stylish look
- Boost foam
- Upper lacing system in tricky
- The heel is loose; not efficient for running
Adidas Solar Glide ST
This pair of trainers can be called the workhorse in your shoe collection due to its stability, reliability, and bounciness.
- Long lasting sole
- Different heel structure
- A fast ride and comfy
- Unbreathable upper material
You can now buy Adidas shoes online at a discounted price by using coupons and promotional codes given in the Brand Coupon Mall website. Also, check the website if you are eligible for free shipping services.