Nowadays, you might have noticed that several high-end smartphones have been launched, and those who were thinking that they will buy themselves a high-end smartphone device. They are now in trouble as they are not able to decide which one they should buy. So if you also one of them who are choosing to buy a new high-end smartphone for them and are unable to decide, then do follow this article till the end. As in this article, we are going to compare several high-end smartphone devices with each other with the help of which you would be able to find the best choice for yourself easily.
Some of the devices that we are going to compare are Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, iPhone 11, Galaxy S10E, and OnePlus 7T. So if you are thinking of buying any of the devices listed, then this article is a must-read for you.
Google Pixel 4 Specification
Let us first have a look at the specs list of Google Pixel 4-
- You would be able to see a full HD+ smooth 90Hz OLED display of 5.7 inches.
- The battery you will get with Pixel 4 is a 2800 mAH.
- The processor installed is Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with Pixel Neural Core.
- RAM in this device would be up to 6gb.
- This would be available in two storage capacities, which are 64gb and 128gb.
- Triple lens camera setup would be there, which would be a 12mp dual camera setup and one 16mp telephoto camera.
- It will offer you Titan M security module, face unlock, and motion sensors.
- Moreover, it will offer the Android OS with three years of updates.
- The price of Pixel 4 would be up to $799.
Apple XL Specifications
Here is the list of specs that you get with Pixel 4 XL-
- The first is the display that is a Quad HD+ smooth display up to 90Hz support with Ambient EQ.
- The battery capacity would be of 3700 mAh.
- The processor you will get with this device is Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with Pixel Neural Core support.
- RAM with this device would be up to 6GB.
- Storage capacities in which the device will be available are 64gb and 128gb.
- You would be able to get a 12mp dual-pixel camera setup with one 16mp telephone camera.
- It also offers Titan M Security Module, Face unlock, Motion sensor, and have stereo speakers.
- The price of this smartphone is $899.
Apple iPhone 11 Specifications
Let us now have a look at the specifications of iPhone 11-
- You would be able to get this device in three storage capacities, and those are 64gb, 128gb, and 256gb.
- It offers you a 6.1-inch liquid retina HD display, it offers 1792×828 pixel resolution, with true tone and wide color display.
- With this device, you would be able to get the haptic touch.
- Splash, water, and dust resistant, so there would be no effect of water splashes of dust on this phone.
- It offers a highly efficient A13 Bionic chip with third-generation neural engine support.
- You would be able to get dual 12mp ultra-wide and wide cameras.
- You would be able to record 4K video at 24fps, 30fps, and 60fps.
- The price of this phone is $699.
Samsung Galaxy S10E
Let us have a look at the spec list of this device-
- It offers a 5.80-inch display with 438 pixels per inch and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- It is equipped with a 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 9820 processor and offers a 6gb RAM.
- The battery capacity of this device is 3100mAh, and it also supports wireless charging plus fast charging.
- The primary camera has a dual-camera setup of 12mp and 16mp while the front camera is of 10mp.
- The price of this smartphone is $699.99.
OnePlus 7T Smartphone
Let us have a look at the last option that is OnePlus 7T-
- It offers you a Fluid AMOLED display of 6.55 inches with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- It offers a 90Hz display speed.
- This device is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+.
- It offers a triple-lens camera setup, which is as follows 48mp, 12mp, and 16mp.
- The front camera was of 16mp.
- The price of OnePlus 7T is $599.